Where is this photo taken? (Anyone can post a photo)

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Re post #610:

1632444217598.png

Can't beieve no-one (except JohnM) has been here 🤣 Its the Pozo de las Animas ('Well of Souls) in western Argentina, Mendoza Province

1632444485958.png

Possibly the best subscription service on the planet, designed specially by whisky lovers for whisky lovers. Join the club to grow your collection and drink great whisky.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

SYD

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
The location is a given and my first thought was the Shangri-la with similar views but the angle is wrong. I will take a stab, at the IC, I used to stay there or in a very similar location, the property may have a new name.
I was thinking the Marriott - to get the angle.

MARTINE

Correct the IC 🎉🎉
I was hoping to do a little ‘oh it’s so obvious it’s not Sydney .. it’s a trick question .. Vegas .. Bill Clinton museum type of thing.”
….failed miserably 😂😂😂
The location is a given and my first thought was the Shangri-la with similar views but the angle is wrong. I will take a stab, at the IC, I used to stay there or in a very similar location, the property may have a new name.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..