Wendouree allocations and general discussion

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Should we still expect a letter even if there is nothing available? I received a confirmation letter about 18 months ago, and received my order form about 6 months later. I returned the form but never heard back and haven’t received anything since.

Should I write in to confirm I’m still interested even if it takes a while to receive any wine, or is it normal to not hear from them each year?
2nd year applying, got my letter on Friday saying they couldn't give me ANY of my order (ordered 1 of each bottle).

Pretty disappointing.

Bicksss

Okay damn, something might have got lost in the post then! I’ll write in again just to confirm I still want to be on the list. Back to square one I guess :(

Mattsy

2nd year applying, got my letter on Friday saying they couldn't give me ANY of my order (ordered 1 of each bottle).

Pretty disappointing.
Small vintage and effectively a “waitlist” exists now. Not many got full orders so unsurprising unfortunately. Hang in there.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Okay damn, something might have got lost in the post then! I’ll write in again just to confirm I still want to be on the list. Back to square one I guess :(
I would definitely do this. But note that the next vintage has also already been flagged as limited supply.

khussey79

3rd year, sydney, and just got rejection letter.
Last year I got a 6 pack and previous year a 4 pack.
not looking great for next year either

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
I assume that no one has received any correspondence indicating unsold stock is still available? Instead have people been receiving the 'sorry, try again next year' letter?

Last edited:

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..