Virgin Back to Front 777 Rumour?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by jakeseven7, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. jakeseven7

jakeseven7 Active Member

Sep 9, 2005
    Hi all, just got back from Mel, on a QF flight and the guys infront of me were avid FF's, talking alot about the QF sale etc. Felt a bit bad eavesdropping but was hard to ignore:oops:

Anyway they were talking about, apparently that Virgin are looking at a different seating arrangement in economy on their new 777's - apparantly to squeeze an extra row in across they are planning to sit people directly opposite each other?!

I thought it sounded a bit weird, kind of like the disabled seating in sydney buses - imagine facing off someone for 15 hours...! I thought they may have been mistaken but everything else these guys were talking about was spot on...

Has anyone heard anything like this??

Note - I know BA do it in J but I highly doubt Virgin will be providing 'PODS' to their economy class passengers....

2. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Already being discussed here

3. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
  4. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map