Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Virgin Back to Front 777 Rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeseven7

Established Member
Solutions
Hi all, just got back from Mel, on a QF flight and the guys infront of me were avid FF's, talking alot about the QF sale etc. Felt a bit bad eavesdropping but was hard to ignore:oops:

Anyway they were talking about, apparently that Virgin are looking at a different seating arrangement in economy on their new 777's - apparantly to squeeze an extra row in across they are planning to sit people directly opposite each other?!

I thought it sounded a bit weird, kind of like the disabled seating in sydney buses - imagine facing off someone for 15 hours...! I thought they may have been mistaken but everything else these guys were talking about was spot on...

Has anyone heard anything like this??

Note - I know BA do it in J but I highly doubt Virgin will be providing 'PODS' to their economy class passengers....

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie1153