Virgin Australia - Promo Codes (ongoing) | Page 49 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Virgin Australia - Promo Codes (ongoing)

Aus ATC

Flights
My Map
Entertainment Club - MPZ39.

On sale from 11 May 2019 until midnight 2 June 2019 unless sold out prior. For travel from 1 June 2019 until 26 June 2019. Up to 20% discount applies to year round fares (not sale fares) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Discount is applied to the base fare and does not apply to taxes, airline surcharges and any other fees or charges. Discount is applied automatically at the time of booking when promocode MPZ39 is entered. All fares subject to availability. International return fares may vary with the addition of local taxes and charges or due to currency fluctuations. 15% off discount applies to Domestic, Trans Tasman, Fiji and Hong Kong Getaway fares. 10% off discount applies to Domestic, Trans Tasman, Fiji and Hong Kong Elevate fares. 20% off discount applies to Domestic, Trans Tasman, Fiji and Hong Kong Business Saver and Business Class fares. Price may vary until ticketed.

Ade

Entertainment Club - MPZ39.

On sale from 11 May 2019 until midnight 2 June 2019 unless sold out prior. For travel from 1 June 2019 until 26 June 2019. Up to 20% discount applies to year round fares (not sale fares) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Discount is applied to the base fare and does not apply to taxes, airline surcharges and any other fees or charges. Discount is applied automatically at the time of booking when promocode MPZ39 is entered. All fares subject to availability. International return fares may vary with the addition of local taxes and charges or due to currency fluctuations. 15% off discount applies to Domestic, Trans Tasman, Fiji and Hong Kong Getaway fares. 10% off discount applies to Domestic, Trans Tasman, Fiji and Hong Kong Elevate fares. 20% off discount applies to Domestic, Trans Tasman, Fiji and Hong Kong Business Saver and Business Class fares. Price may vary until ticketed.
Thank you for the promo code.. works fine in domestic fares, however, for trans Tasman, the code doesn’t seem to work. There is a message shown in the flight selwctiin page that this promo code isn’t applicable for this search or something on those lines ..

Anyone face this?

ja1

I actually can't get MPZ39 to work for domestic (SYD-BNE return) bookings. The other booking code (PRW) does seem to work.. and I'm just trying to book elevate fares.

Last edited:

jakeseven7

I actually can't get MPZ39 to work for domestic (SYD-BNE return) bookings. The other book code does seem to work.. and I'm just trying to book elevate fares.
I couldn’t get it to work either....

• Agree
Reactions: ja1

Ade

I actually can't get MPZ39 to work for domestic (SYD-BNE return) bookings. The other booking code (PRW) does seem to work.. and I'm just trying to book elevate fares.
Probably a silly question - are the travel dates within the ranges mentioned in the promotion?

Dates as per promotion :

On sale from 11 May 2019 until midnight 2 June 2019 unless sold
out prior. For travel from 1 June 2019 until 26 June 2019.

The Flying Brick

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Probably a silly question - are the travel dates within the ranges mentioned in the promotion?

Dates as per promotion :

On sale from 11 May 2019 until midnight 2 June 2019 unless sold
out prior. For travel from 1 June 2019 until 26 June 2019.
Good point.

I had no probs using the code for MEL-SYD flights during that window and just tried a dummy SYD-BNE booking (Elevate $181.94) for the same dates and the discount definitely shows up.

Reactions: Ade

danielt25

FMZ59

seems to work for flights if wanting to fly last minute (ie code is working today), (and only gives discount on business fares), for flights the same day and up to the following day. Not sure how long this offer is for. Seems a good strategy to sell unsold (business) seats last minute, (though I'm after Y seats.)

Ade

FMZ59

seems to work for flights if wanting to fly last minute (ie code is working today), (and only gives discount on business fares), for flights the same day and up to the following day. Not sure how long this offer is for. Seems a good strategy to sell unsold (business) seats last minute, (though I'm after Y seats.)
Tried using the code for a booking in July - discount applies on full fare J, not on Y though

Edit : Searched for a fare SYD-LST-SYD on 28 Dec, return 29 Dec, promo code works on J saver & full fare and not Y, so guess it's on for a long time, make best use :)

Last edited:

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frequentflyer8