Vinomofo Wine Deals

Steady

Solutions
A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across a box with 8 2012 Maverick Twins GSM.
Much improved over the time spent in my possession especially with a double decant to help aeration (breathing ).
Cellartracker is good

Rich Dog

Intern
And now the Maverick Twins Cab Blend 2016 is on. With the correct RRP ;-)
I've been a big fan of the cab blend in the past. My wine stocks are currently pretty full so I'm having a battle with myself not to hit the buy button on this one.

Post-note - I caved. Bought a case. Shared with a friend. One plus was that apparently I still get free shipping.

Last edited:

blackcat20

Enthusiast
And now the Maverick Twins Cab Blend 2016 is on. With the correct RRP ;-)
I've been a big fan of the cab blend in the past. My wine stocks are currently pretty full so I'm having a battle with myself not to hit the buy button on this one.
Same here...If I hadnt already bought the Amelia Shiraz I'd be on it.

chonka

Its interesting they haven't added the 94pts from JH.
Maybe they dont see a need to, as they sell so well without? Im not sure how much credence I put on JH points myself. Maverick Twins quickly became one of my favorite quaffers without seeing any points. Now have the 13 cab blend, 15 cab, 16 cab blend, 17 cab.... sandly ive missed out on all the shiraz so far.

Last edited:

Rug

Maybe they dont see a need to, as they sell so well without? Im not sure how much credence I put on JH points myself. Maverick Twins quickly became one of my favorite quaffers without seeing any points. Now have the 13 cab blend, 15 cab, 16 cab blend, 17 cab.... sandly ive missed out on all the shiraz so far.
Hi chonka I agree with you on the JH points, I am surprised they have not included the points as they usually like to add bling any chance they get. They must have done a good deal with Maverick given all the twins that have been on offer as well as the two high priced deals BM $120 down to $39. Current deal being Trial Hill (Eden Valley) and last month being Greenock Rise single vineyard. Personally I prefer the cabernets but thats just me. Lets see if the shiraz shows up next. Cheers Rug.

Virgin Wines Australia Has Exceptional Red, White & Sparkling Wines On Offer. See Online. See Our Exclusive Wine Selections From Around Australia & Around The World. Shop Now! Advent Calendar 2021. Better Wines for Less. Cancel Anytime. No Membership Fees.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements