Answered - View Velocity lounge passes when Virgin Gold? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Answered View Velocity lounge passes when Virgin Gold?

digitalbath

Hi,

I got 2x Virgin Australia lounge passes with my Virgin High Flyer CC

I am already Virgin Gold but I can't see where you see the lounge passes since they redesigned the website? or don't I get them as I'm already gold?

I am flying with 2 people soon and was hoping I could let one in with my status and one in with the pass

Anyone know if that is possible?

sven89

Absolutely possible, have done it myself to bring in a second guest.

To check how many passes you have available, log into Velocity. In the top-right is a little icon of a person. Click it and select “My Velocity” to get to your dashboard.
If you scroll down there should be a sub-heading of “my benefits”, and lounge passes will be listed there. The benefits section is a horizontal scroll that lists each benefit available to you.

To use the voucher you just have to talk to the lounge agents at the desk. Show them your velocity card or boarding pass and ask to use one of your available lounge passes.

digitalbath

Tried that. When I go to my benefits I just have:

Virgin Australia Lounge Membership YES

And the Hertz / Hilton Honors memberships

Nothing about passes... :|

I'll give Velocity a call

CPMaverick

Flights
My Map
When I log in, and go to 'My Velocity', I can scroll down to 'My Benefits' and see several rectangles, each showing a benefit. There is a little right scroll arrow on this row. If I click that, eventually it shows 'Virgin Australia Lounge Passes'. You should be able to find it there.

The new site manages to spread information that used to be in a small table into a huge scrolling mess...

The passes are included in the 'Yes' for Lounge Membership
This is not correct. The poster wants to guest in 1 more person than Gold status allows. So simply having lounge access as a Gold isn't enough information. They need to see if there is a lounge pass available.

MooTime

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Tried that. When I go to my benefits I just have:

Virgin Australia Lounge Membership YES

And the Hertz / Hilton Honors memberships

Nothing about passes... :|

I'll give Velocity a call
I'd having same issue as yourself, Gold status, but can't see the 2 lounge passes I received with VirginMoney High Flyer Card.
Did you call velocity & what was the outcome, I may need to call aswell.

On the velocity website in the activities section it still looks like the old version, which is fine, but it used to have a loung section, now it doesn't there.

I used 1 pass, but wanted to confirm I have 1 left.

cheers

cqtiger

Flights
My Map
Its always a nightmare as they said when I rang they only apply to silver members who dont get into the loung automatically.(that was proven to be wrong)
My wife(gold) had to complain several times before the magic "2" appeared next to lounge pass section on My Benefits.
It gets worse when you are platinum and you already have 3 automatic guest entry passes but you may want a fourth on the odd occasion. I gave up on that one

AFF on Air Podcast

• Life as a Road Warrior – AIR028
    Sat, 25 Jan 2020 08:36:07 AEDT
      Ever wondered what it's like to be a road warrior, flying from Melbourne to Sydney every week or internationally multiple times each month? On this episode, AFF member "Sp ...
  • Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
busybeaverair

Currently Active Users