Velocity NAB Amex and Visa on one velocity account

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight4success

I have the Amex Velocity and recently was told that I could have the Visa as well I (since AMEX is not accepted everywhere). Is this true ?
:confused:

Also, will I get the 10K or 15K points that are on offer for both (the AMEX was applied for last month) ?

:confused:

NAB certainly issue both, but I believe, unlike Westpac, they are actually issued as two separate accounts, which would mean two sets of annual fees etc.

As to whether they get points, I imagine your Amex will get you whatever was entitled under the prmotion. As for the Visa, did they offer you anything?

Yes I believe there will be 2 sets of fees - but each free for the first year (and maybe beyond if negociated :)

Yes the points were offered on both so I should get both! hopefully :|

Not trying to spoil the party here, but I thought the last 15K offer stated that only one lot of points per customer? I remember they changed one or two conditions after the very first offer last year.

Good news, if you hop over to the Velocity page and look at credit cards:
Velocity> Velocity NAB Credit Cards
You'll now see that National is offer the two cards on one account, both the AMEX and Visa, much like Earth does. The annual fees and the interest rate are still fairly high compared to Earth though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back