VA & EY Extra points promotion | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

VA & EY Extra points promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denali

I couldnt see this as posted yet but I just noticed this change to the Velocity website. SQ had a similar deal a few months ago and it was a nice little bonus of points.

https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/Specials/Airlines/bonus-points-with-etihad/index.htm

Register by 10 August 2014
To be eligible for double Velocity Points in Economy and Premium Economy and triple Velocity Points in the luxury of Business and First Class on international Virgin Australia flights to or from Abu Dhabi and any eligible Etihad Airways flights with an EY flight number, you must successfully register by 10 August 2014 and fly between 1 September and 15 December 2014 inclusive*.
Please ensure you enter your Velocity membership number correctly and that it matches the membership number in your flight booking.

Last edited:

OzEire

Established Member
Nice, thanks.

I'm now registered and have flights booked to AUH in the window too!

Frostydog007

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Nice - travlling in September and now registered - would have missed this one - thanks :)

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sherm