VA Business Award and Expert Flyer Availability doesn't match? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

VA Business Award and Expert Flyer Availability doesn't match?

sparoz

Hi I have checked Award availability on Expert Flyer for BNE-LAX for 5/9/2019, but it doesn't seem to be available when I try to book it? Is the allocation just for upgrades?

Many thanks!

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I believe E/F uses Delta Skymiles availablity to when searching for VA Award seats.

Indeed, DL shows seats:

1567216625106.png
1567216686031.png

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

sparoz

Okay - figure it out. There's no Business Award on the return trip - and hence it doesn't show the BNE-LAX. Does anyone know any issues holding a one way ticket to the US?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krys