Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Used AA Miles for Qantas flights do I still get the first class benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul_gibson

Hi, I have recently booked return flights to Europe on F using AA miles. Do I still get the benefits of first class (chauffeur) with Qantas? Can I select my seats? Tried looking up the booking through the AA website, but cant see any options? Thanks.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Find the qantas amadeus booking reference which should be different from the AA Sabre reference.

User qantas.com manage booking and see if it let's you book transfers.

ISTR that it may need to be a QF or EK ticketed booking for the service to be available but anecdotes indicate YMMV.

Last edited:

Nizar

Established Member
Hi, I have recently booked return flights to Europe on F using AA miles. Do I still get the benefits of first class (chauffeur) with Qantas? Can I select my seats? Tried looking up the booking through the AA website, but cant see any options? Thanks.
Serfty is right although I've found that the QF website accepts AA booking references and then spits out the QF booking reference.

I booked DXB-SYD on QF2 twice last year in F using AA miles and both times through the QF website I was able to organise chauffeur drive.

paul_gibson

Thanks so much for your help. Yeah just put the AA booking number in Qantas manage booking, worked a treat!!

ejd711

Flights
My Map
No problems for me with chauffeur service and seat choice both through Qantas website. I think I rang AA to get the PNR?

Nizar

Established Member
No problems for me with chauffeur service and seat choice both through Qantas website. I think I rang AA to get the PNR?
As I suggested above and was confirmed by paul_gibson, the QF website accepts AA PNRs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAC767

Currently Active Users