Upgrading Success?

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by NickP, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. NickP

NickP Intern

May 24, 2005
    Sydney
    Afternoon All

Has anyone had any success upgrading themselves through the QFF website, from J to F?

I've got a flight booked for early December back to the UK for Christmas and wouldn't mind splashing out 60,000 points for the experience, but wonder if many travellers have enjoyed this success previously?

I'm not able to upgrade my flight till slightly later this week - assumingly there is a 3 month window, so want to know if staying up till midnight to be "first in the line" will make any difference?

I'm a Platinum FF.

Best rgs
    Nick

2. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Go for it ... you can always withdraw your request (online or not) up 'til the day before. As a QF WP, you'll be one of the first in line should such upgrades become available on your flight.

3. duffshot

duffshot Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Brisbane
    I wouldn't worry about the stay up until midnight bit but it's up to you. I have had a 100% success rate the 2 times I have tried for a J-F with much shorter (ie < 1 week) lead times.