Travel Collectors

I haven't forgotten, although when there was a planned 'family event' (involving a hospitality suite at the F1 Grand Prix from memory) when I jogged your memory about your adoptive children, me and @DejaBrew you responded about wanting to have Mummy and Daddy time and we were excluded 😊 Maybe just an oversight or at worst selective memory, like when you mis-remember how things ended up in your bag, but that's ok. Possibly like Zoe Williams in her article.
We forgive, but never forget 😜
 
I haven't forgotten, although when there was a planned 'family event' (involving a hospitality suite at the F1 Grand Prix from memory) when I jogged your memory about your adoptive children, me and @DejaBrew you responded about wanting to have Mummy and Daddy time and we were excluded 😊 Maybe just an oversight or at worst selective memory, like when you mis-remember how things ended up in your bag, but that's ok. Possibly like Zoe Williams in her article.
What can I say ?!? I’m a bad mother🤦‍♀️

Deja and Kooka - next years F1 is not even scheduled - you know that by now I would have bought your long overdue tickets … if I could. I will accept no Mothers Day gift May 2027.
 
I’ve recounted this story before, but this thread reminds me of the time my mother went to a hotel reception and asked for a pen and paper.

‘Are you a guest of the hotel madam?’

‘Certainly not’ she shot back…

‘I’m paying to stay here!’

🤣

Or when you front up to a restaurant.

"Do you have reservations?"

"Yes, but when you are as hungry as I am. I'll throw caution to the wind".
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top