Tokyo (HND & NRT) Stopover Tips | Page 4 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Tokyo (HND & NRT) Stopover Tips

Foreigner

Established Member
You may be right. I may go to one of the four OW lounges - JL, AA, QF, CX - to shower and then clear immigration to get away into town.Somewhere in this thread there's link to return fare of Yen 4,070 - a bit over aud50. That together with lunch will be better than hotel spend.

Quickstatus

You may be right. I may go to one of the four OW lounges - JL, AA, QF, CX - to shower and then clear immigration to get away into town.Somewhere in this thread there's link to return fare of Yen 4,070 - a bit over aud50. That together with lunch will be better than hotel spend.
The red Narita Express "Nex"
It still Y4070 round trip. Japanese reliable and comfortable.
About 1 hr each way. But leave yourself about 3 hrs for transportation.

Shibuya, Ginza

Alternatively (and a reminder to myself) visit Narita Old Town instead of Tokyo. Only 10 minutes from NRT.

Foreigner

Established Member
Thanks very much. Is Nex ticket bookable on arrival?

I have been to Narita township several times. Had lunches in restaurants down the winding road to the temple, harder to walk back during snow.

I look forward to visiting Tokyo itself.

Quickstatus

NEX is a shuttle, no need to book. Just walk up to NEX counter and buy a seat for next available. The seat is reserved = you get a specific seat number.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex2211