The totally off topic thread's 40,000th view??....sadly without a prize!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
serfty said:
Only 360 or so views to go ... ;) :p
and one less now. So why do I keep viewing this thread? Hmm, I think I need to be more disciplined.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
NM said:
and one less now. So why do I keep viewing this thread? Hmm, I think I need to be more disciplined.

Bad habits are hard to break.

Shano

Established Member
Another question - what will come first, the 1,000th post or the 40,000th view. Could be line ball......

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Shano said:
Another question - what will come first, the 1,000th post or the 40,000th view. Could be line ball......
Hmm, an average of 40 views per post! Surely at least 38 of those people have better things to do then read that thread :shock: .

JohnK

Veteran Member
Shano said:
They will both happen at the same time. :p

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Shano

Established Member
Shano said:
I was a bit off the mark with this prediction.....

JohnK

Veteran Member
With the 40,000th view occurring in the last hour or so the winner of the guessing competition is Robert Barlow who's winning prediction of 13/11/06 was good enough to edge out serfty by a few hours.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
damn... :evil: :evil: my scheme thwarted ... ;)

Congratulations to Robert Barlow.

beach.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users