thank you | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

parsonstrish

Qantas
Platinum
This is just a thank you to all who reply to my queries regardless if they may think the answer is obvious or not.
I have found this site to be extremely informative, entertaining and you know that old ad 'i can't leave home w/out my mum'.
Well, I find I use this site to increase my knowledge of travel and can't do w/out it. (and yes, for the humour to, love it).
So thanks all, :D
trish

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Hi Trish,

It's the forum members who make this site; as you mention good humor, plenty of travel knowledge and a bit of ozzie spunk. (where else would top tier frequent flyers accept with humor being referred referred to as W@ankers :p)

Try to get to next years AGM, traditional held at BNE in February. Put some faces/names to the handles ... :D

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
serfty, don't forget that AGM that you mention is a Flyertalk one and not everybody here also frequent FT....we haven't set up anything like that for AFF. We have had a number of MEL-based meets at HI Flinders where some AFF'ers have been able to meet those of us that frequent both FF sites.

Evan

Established Member
HI Flinders ?
I would have come along... but this year i see myself very little in MEL and most of it SIN'ing. In Suzhou at the moment though. Raining today.
E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pat B