thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

parsonstrish

Qantas
Platinum
This is just a thank you to all who reply to my queries regardless if they may think the answer is obvious or not.
I have found this site to be extremely informative, entertaining and you know that old ad 'i can't leave home w/out my mum'.
Well, I find I use this site to increase my knowledge of travel and can't do w/out it. (and yes, for the humour to, love it).
So thanks all, :D
trish

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Hi Trish,

It's the forum members who make this site; as you mention good humor, plenty of travel knowledge and a bit of ozzie spunk. (where else would top tier frequent flyers accept with humor being referred referred to as [email protected] :p)

Try to get to next years AGM, traditional held at BNE in February. Put some faces/names to the handles ... :D

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
serfty, don't forget that AGM that you mention is a Flyertalk one and not everybody here also frequent FT....we haven't set up anything like that for AFF. We have had a number of MEL-based meets at HI Flinders where some AFF'ers have been able to meet those of us that frequent both FF sites.

Evan

Established Member
HI Flinders ?
I would have come along... but this year i see myself very little in MEL and most of it SIN'ing. In Suzhou at the moment though. Raining today.
E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..