Thai A300 J | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Thai A300 J

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeseven7

Established Member
Hi all,

Have a couple of trips booked on Thai (J), on their A300/600.

Haven't flown TG on a intra Asia flight before, only long haul, I'm not expecting much from them... - has anyone flown them recently can let me know whats the go with service and seat etc?

I searched airliners.net and only found some photos from 2004 - but I'm betting not much has changed!

I'm flying BKK-SGN return for work, only a short hop so won't be a death sentence if it's not that flash.

thanks

JohnK

Veteran Member
Not J class or any pictures but here are some comments from AirlineQuality flying economy on the Thai Airways A300/600. There is one comment there about BKK-SGN as well.

jakeseven7

Established Member
Thanks John, from the general gist of the comments looks like I'll be flying on an old mueseum piece of aircraft!;)

JohnK

Veteran Member
That is the impression I got as well. Don't expect too much and it should be a pleasant enough short trip.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
I flew on one of the TG A300 crates years ago, and I would expect that they would well and truly be showing their age by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louise Stallard