Thai A300 J

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeseven7

Solutions
Hi all,

Have a couple of trips booked on Thai (J), on their A300/600.

Haven't flown TG on a intra Asia flight before, only long haul, I'm not expecting much from them... - has anyone flown them recently can let me know whats the go with service and seat etc?

I searched airliners.net and only found some photos from 2004 - but I'm betting not much has changed!

I'm flying BKK-SGN return for work, only a short hop so won't be a death sentence if it's not that flash.

thanks

JohnK

Veteran Member
Not J class or any pictures but here are some comments from AirlineQuality flying economy on the Thai Airways A300/600. There is one comment there about BKK-SGN as well.

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

jakeseven7

Solutions
Thanks John, from the general gist of the comments looks like I'll be flying on an old mueseum piece of aircraft!;)

JohnK

Veteran Member
That is the impression I got as well. Don't expect too much and it should be a pleasant enough short trip.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Solutions
I flew on one of the TG A300 crates years ago, and I would expect that they would well and truly be showing their age by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FLIGHTSVILLA