SYD/OOL to London/Paris Return Dublin from $790 (PER from $717) on Etihad + Scoot

Discussion in 'Cheap International Airfares' started by joyvee, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. joyvee

joyvee Member

Jan 13, 2013
    Mikeologos posted this on OZ Bargain and thought you may find it useful.

He has managed to get return flights from Brisbane to Paris, returning from Dublin down to $800. October Departure November return.

here is link: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/143752

I also tried it from BKK but used BKK-VIE and DUS- MEL in mid August and it was AUD 1186 but had to add in one way MEL - BKK Jetstar of $373 including bag and meal. Air Asia was more convenient but dearer.

Reckon it is worth a read as the post has interesting info in it.

• Like Like x 2

2. Saab34

Saab34 Established Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Bendigo
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    There has been some crazy deals out there in the recent months.

I just booked a $1100 MEL-LAX return on Virgin for next Jan, unreal for School Holidays.

3. lovestotravel

lovestotravel Senior Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Not that great, those prices pop up every year for the past few years with it being $999 about 2 years back

4. DalyWaters

DalyWaters Junior Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Geelong
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    He has probably been reading this site:

http://www.australianfrequentflyer.com.au/community/cheap-international-airfares/kul-mel-via-scenyc-route-55132.html

Also, I noticed it was a reasonable price to fly on from AUH to LAX. Then you are really clocking up the miles.

5. eastwest101

eastwest101 Established Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Townsville
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map

Thanks for the link, provided you can position to KUL/SIN/BKK or HKG for a good price and are prepared to possibly overnight (probably suits people whom would like to overnight or do a long layover in one of those anyway) then there are some pretty good deals out there if you are prepared to wear flying Scoot or Air Asia X or can find some other cheap way to get out of Australia. Its interesting that by booking the EY flights you can return back to Australia on EY.

Good post about an imaginative way to get to LAX as well DalyWaters ....

6. pmdg7444

pmdg7444 Member

May 21, 2011
    Sydney