Strategy to obtain US Amex

You do realise the impact of publishing this? Why the need to spoon feed?
Apologies to everyone. I feel a bit guilty that @ithongy responded so soon after my post with such a comprehensive summary (for which I am very grateful).
I also acknowledge the usual "shush, don't tell everyone or you'll ruin it" anxiety.
However, ithongy is the OP and it is theirs to decide what to share and when to elaborate..

It confirms (for me) that the process requires a strong commitment and a lot of effort for the substantial rewards.

I'd also like to know what the OP said that required moderation?
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top