Spice bar at Melbourne Qantas Domestic Business Lounge

That's now been on at least 2 weeks in a row - I will be dissapointed if it hasn't changed by Friday
Still there yesterday. I had the beef. Was too sweet. Other flavours decent. (I've never been a big fan of rendang so not a great judge to be fair).
 
Still there yesterday. I had the beef. Was too sweet. Other flavours decent. (I've never been a big fan of rendang so not a great judge to be fair).
While I didn’t mind it, I have had it on two consecutive visits over a week and would much prefer trying something different a week later
 
Still the Randang. I only travel through Melbourne maybe once a month or so and hence was kinda hoping it won’t change by today.

Very yummie I find, especially with some chilli condiments.
 
Had the rendang last week when passing through Melbourne. The beef was pretty good and had the rendang taste that i would expect. The vegetable version however was more of a soup/laksa type consistency with a very different taste. I didnt mind it but didnt seem to be a rendang.
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Laksa still!

I’ll report back if it’s changed next week…
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top