Sniip now Allows Business Payments to BSB / Account Numbers

quite a convoluted process to get bsb-acc set up, but still, that's a good direction

I was thinking the same, but came to the realisation there must be strict requirements they need to adhere to as you could use direct deposits for many other things other than paying invoices.

Like what 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know what's so funny.

Sniip may need to make sure payments are going to legitimate businesses etc over simply paying money into some random persons bank account etc. Once again sniip is a payment facilitator and there are regulations they need to follow. Otherwise it would be a simple case of customers entering in a BSB and account number without uploading an invoice for sniip to review.

Yeah I added 2 bills late last night, still waiting for them to be approved. They do say 2 business days iirc
mine got approved last night but they flagged as 2.19% for amex so forget it. i'll just use pay.com.au which is slightly cheaper (i am already on their premium plan)

Yes, I submitted a biller (electrician) Friday evening, they were approved late Saturday night, then I had to verify my account, which took from submission yesterday afternoon until just now.

And then the rate offered is the business one, which is more than the direct Amex payment option through Stripe that the biller's invoice has. So I'm webchatting with Sniip now just to make sure there isn't something I can tweak so as to pay the personal rate. If not, I'll just use the direct Amex option.

OK, they came back with: They have a list of industries that Amex won't allow them to process at all, and a list that Amex will allow at the consumer rate. Anything else (which includes electrical trades, apparently), gets the business rate.

So I just paid direct.

OK, they came back with: They have a list of industries that Amex won't allow them to process at all, and a list that Amex will allow at the consumer rate. Anything else (which includes electrical trades, apparently), gets the business rate.

So I just paid direct.
Yes this is what they told me. They also said that their margins were 0.03% on these payments that I do not believe in the second. There are other providers that are cheaper than this where you can pay BSB ACC

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back