SIN lounge crawl 7 June 2020 | Page 6 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

SIN lounge crawl 7 June 2020

Added to Calendar: 07-06-20

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I guess I'll miss it (QR lounge) on this occasion, but I am flying through in J during March anyway, so will check things out then instead.

NoName

Established Member
Keen to read about how this goes. We are flying out of SIN in December. On CX so will add their lounge in T4 as well (no EK for us though).

Last edited by a moderator:

tuapekastar

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Visited 3 new (for me) lounges at SIN last night. QF F (ate there, food was pretty good, they had Taittinger brut and rose and one other champagne), BA 'The Bar' (formerly known as The Concorde Bar, and restricted to BA F pax and their guests, a separate bar within the BA lounge - I was guested, wine list nice, a bit dingy a space though), and the QR lounge - now this looks very nice and there was about a 3:1 ratio staff to guests, I don't think many people know it is open. Had a few (nice) wines there. Tad hard to find - don't take the escalators leading to QF J, BA, TG etc. but go even further down T1 past the C gates 'entrance' and take that escalator (also leads to EK lounge).

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard Keller