Seating on Cathay A333 question

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by BARNABY, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. BARNABY

BARNABY Junior Member

Dec 31, 2006
    Business partner and I are flying to Hong Kong next month with Cathay on Airbus 330-300 economy class. Do seats 31 H&K, or 55 H&K sound OK (not too near the baby bassinet position?)? Any suggestions for a couple of long legged guys, please?

2. tuapekastar

tuapekastar Established Member

Mar 16, 2005
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Re: Seating on A333 question

Welcome to AFF BARNABY.

I have no personal experience on a CX 333, though I'm sure other posters here will be able to advise.

You could also check out (though I'm sure you'll get good advice here):

1) seatguru
    2) seatexpert
    3) The CX board at flyertalk.com

3. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Re: Seating on A333 question

Nothing wrong with those seats. All the Aisle/Window seats are pretty much the same on CX A330 aircraft. It does not make any difference to you, but there are two different CX A330-300 aircraft seating configs. One is a 3-class config with long-haul business class seats and the other is a regional config in 2 classes. Its the latter that CX fly to/from Brisbane and Cairns.

4. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    BARNABY, additional welcome to AFF.

tuapekastar has given you some great resources to check out for most airlines. Everything you might need to know about QF or BA seating can be found in this true work of art from NM: NM's preferred seat by aircraft type