Seating advice...one final time

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by Ashton, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Ashton

Ashton Junior Member

May 12, 2006
    Sydney
    So we're off on Friday

Could anyone with the relevant software let me know how many emergency exit row seats (QF31 on 7th) have been preallocated? Trying to find out if it's worth my while heading to the airport early

Cheers for the advice over the past couple of weeks

Thanks

2. Soundguy

Soundguy Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Rudd's Banana Republic
    Have you tried ringing Qantas? Might be quicker and surer to ask them the question now... International seat allocations are mostly sorted well ahead.

3. Maca44

Maca44 Established Member

Sep 2, 2005
    Sydney
    Expert Flyer is only showing five business class available suggesting that the quota of seats in Y that could have been pre-allocated have been allocated. I may be wrong but I think there is a certain percentage of seats in each class that can pre-allocated and then they shut it off.

4. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Can't really help here as:

1) ExpertFlyer almost always shows exit row seats on Qantas flights as pre-allocated, even if they have not been. (Bassinet positions too)

2) Seats maps become extremely unreliable in the last few days before a flight; this is for both E/F and C/M/T.