retained ff status

Status
Not open for further replies.

parsonstrish

Qantas
Platinum
I retained enough sc last wkend to retain my humble silver, Ann. date late Aug. can someone tell me when i woud receive new card, etc. from qf. ? cheers, trish

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
parsonstrish said:
I retained enough sc last wkend to retain my humble silver, Ann. date late Aug. can someone tell me when i woud receive new card, etc. from qf. ? cheers, trish
From what I remember of past experience, it would be early to mid June.

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
parsonstrish said:
Expect to receive it about 6 weeks before the anniversary date. It will not be sent immediately as you may well earn enough SCs to reach Gold so no point in replacing your existing and still valid Silver card at this time.

JohnK

Veteran Member
parsonstrish said:
I retained enough sc last wkend to retain my humble silver, Ann. date late Aug. can someone tell me when i woud receive new card, etc. from qf. ?
I retained enough SCs for gold around January even though my membership year expires end of May 2007. About 2 weeks ago I received a new Gold card even though I am getting close to Platinum.

My guess based on current trend and previous experience would be around 10 weeks before membership expiry date you should receive a letter from QF with the relevant documentation.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronie

Staff online