AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
This Referral Codes forum is for posting referral codes, regardless of whether one is a paid member or not, so I don’t know why you seem to have an issue with it. I use and share referral codes from this site from both active and non-active AFF members non-discriminately. It helps everyone, even you ;-)Even better, use the referral code (7138683) of an active AFF member, rather than a member who almost solely posts referral codes!!
Thanks in advance![]()
regardless of whether one is a paid member or not
And I just received am email from Red Energy of rate increases on 01/Jul/25.Have done more spreadsheets comparing electricity prices. Red energy continues to not be the cheapest for me.
Edit: so it makes zero sense to hop over to Red Energy for a few extra gimmicky FF points
Me too, and they’re savage.And I just received am email from Red Energy of rate increases on 01/Jul/25.
I ditched gas altogether (I have a heat exchanger water heater that runs off my solar system during the day = free hot water on all but the dullest of days) but that electricity supply increase is a piss take. My FIT also reduced from 8c to 5.5c.Me too, and they’re savage.
A little over 10% increase for electricity and 15.5% for gas, PLUS
Daily connection fee for electricity up 17.5% and dailt connection fee increase of 13.5% for gas.
might be time to visit Energy Made Easy and work out how much these points will cost along the way. In Qld, Red Qantas plan is about about $320/annum more than the current lowest Ampol.Me too, and they’re savage.
A little over 10% increase for electricity and 15.5% for gas, PLUS
Daily connection fee for electricity up 17.5% and daily connection fee increase of 13.5% for gas.
Ovo here too.I’m no longer with Red, having switched to a cheaper retailer, Ovo Energy, cheaper all round plus free electricity daily between 11-2. Thank you to all who have used my Red referrer code in the past, it is now no longer valid.
