Received my first Velocity statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yada Yada

Established Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Posts
1,877
I received my first Velocity FF statement via email yesterday.

It is a clearly formatted email, easy to read, with a summary points table and links to various website options. Good job from DJ. :D
 

N860CR

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Posts
5,190
It's quite a good statement, simple and straight to the point. 9600 points in the first month isn't too bad a start. Looking forward to the 15,000 (or will it be 30,000) point bonus though!
 

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Posts
20,011
Mines pretty impressive:


Velocity Account Summary
November - December 05

Opening Balance 0
Velocity Points Earned 0
Velocity Points Redeemed 0
Velocity Points Available 0
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Posts
44,053
oz_mark said:
Mines pretty impressive:


Velocity Account Summary
November - December 05

Opening Balance 0
Velocity Points Earned 0
Velocity Points Redeemed 0
Velocity Points Available 0
As impressive as mine. :shock:

Velocity Account Summary
November - December 05

Opening Balance 0
Velocity Points Earned 0
Velocity Points Redeemed 0
Velocity Points Available 0
 

alien

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Posts
281
Activity between 01/02/2006 and 28/02/2006Transaction Credited Date

Description Base Points Bonus Points Total Points
45653958 14/02/2006 Hobart-Sydney -
DJ373 HBA - SYD 594 0 594

45583695 07/02/2006 Sydney-Hobart -
DJ618 SYD - HBA 594 0 594

Total Rows: 2 Totals 1,188 0 1,188
 

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Posts
20,011
Not seeing big improvements in my Velocity Statement:

Velocity Account Summary
February 06

Opening Balance 0
Velocity Points Earned 0
Velocity Points Redeemed 0
Velocity Points Available 0
 

Lonely Flyer

Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Posts
349
One would think an e statement arriving in the middle of march could at least be up to 28th Feb
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Posts
18,152
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
Lonely Flyer said:
One would think an e statement arriving in the middle of march could at least be up to 28th Feb

I trust you are joking. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Statement date is Feb 2006. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I still have 0 points on my statement. :D :D :D :D
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Posts
44,053
I am very jealous of you guys. My velocity statement shows

Velocity Account Summary
February 06

Opening Balance 0
Velocity Points Earned 0
Velocity Points Redeemed 0
Velocity Points Available 0
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Posts
18,152
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
JohnK said:
I am very jealous of you guys. My velocity statement shows

Velocity Account Summary
February 06

Opening Balance 0
Velocity Points Earned 0
Velocity Points Redeemed 0
Velocity Points Available 0

....and likely to stay that way is my guess. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Posts
44,053
straitman said:
....and likely to stay that way is my guess.
Actually since I will have QF Gold at end of next trip to SE Asia and no chance of attaining Platinum by May 31 I am thinking of using Virgin for the trip to ozfest #3 in BNE.

Since I don't frequent FT it will all depend on how many AFF'ers are there.
 

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Posts
20,011
JohnK said:
straitman said:
....and likely to stay that way is my guess.
Actually since I will have QF Gold at end of next trip to SE Asia and no chance of attaining Platinum by May 31 I am thinking of using Virgin for the trip to ozfest #3 in BNE.

Since I don't frequent FT it will all depend on how many AFF'ers are there.

No doubt there is a degree of overlap between the members of the two boards, so there will be some AFF'ers there. Of course, some of us have different names on the different boards :)
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Posts
44,053
oz_mark said:
No doubt there is a degree of overlap between the members of the two boards, so there will be some AFF'ers there. Of course, some of us have different names on the different boards :)
What is yours on FT? Perthite?

Some of the ones that are different and I know about are

straitman - itsalongwaydown
Lindsay Wilson - QF WP
Mal - Aus_Mal
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Posts
18,152
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
JohnK said:
oz_mark said:
No doubt there is a degree of overlap between the members of the two boards, so there will be some AFF'ers there. Of course, some of us have different names on the different boards :)
What is yours on FT? Perthite?

Some of the ones that are different and I know about are

straitman - itsalongwaydown
Lindsay Wilson - QF WP
Mal - Aus_Mal

Dang, my cover has been blown :!: :oops: :oops: :oops:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top