QFF site down again | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

QFF site down again

Status
Not open for further replies.

swissbignose

Point taken.

I did manage to log on 30 or so minutes ago...

Now, it's not so good...

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Weird.

Even though I've heard many complaints that the QF site is down, or that the QF FF site is down each time I've tried in the last few days I've had no problems.

Must be for selected ppl :D

Kiwi Flyer

I havent had any problems with QF website, only the QFF site. And yes down again today :(

Reggie

Established Member
Its still down. I haven't had problems for a while but its definitley down now

Reggie

Established Member
Damien said:
Seems to be working for me.
It came back up 20 minutes after my post, at least they are trying to do the maintainence after hours.

serfty

Flights
My Map
Reggie said:
Damien said:
It came back up 20 minutes after my post, at least they are trying to do the maintainence after hours.
After what hours?

You post is showing as 9:37am AEST.

FWIW, it was not working at 9:45am either.

Reggie

Established Member
JohnK said:
serfty said:
Reggie said:
Damien said:
After what hours?
For someone that works afternoon or night shift. :roll:
For those of us fortunate enough to live in the best place on earth - which just happens to ryhme with Perth.

Reggie

Established Member
Serfty, I meant out of business hours. But I accept that it wasn't for the eastern states, and that a lot of FFer's use the webpage in their own time, not during standard (according to Dolly) 9 to 5 business hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisa16_rose