QFF Award Booking | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

QFF Award Booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnoP

Is it me or does everyone have problems when finding a flight and adding it to the itenary only to find 3 seconds later that it crashes and says the following..

An internal error has occurred in the Qantas Frequent Flyer, online Award booking system. If you have provided your credit card details please check Your Bookings to see if your booking was completed. Otherwise, please try again or contact Telephone Sales on 13 11 31 within Australia or your local Qantas Telephone Sales office to make your Award booking.

If you call them will they charge you the 2500 Assisted Award Booking Fee?

Regards,

Jonno

simongr

Enthusiast
I have had a heap of problems with the QF site recently - trying to upgrade using using points online is unworkable...

kelpie

Intern
Me too.

The site has been particularly bad over the past month; you just have to try your luck at different times of day.

Tooner

Flights
My Map
OLCI seemed to be stuffed earlier - saying I was trying to check-in for flight outside 24 hours when the flight was 23 hours away.

As for upgrades with points, well not much luck from PER to SYD!:(

Flashback

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Tooner said:
OLCI seemed to be stuffed earlier - saying I was trying to check-in for flight outside 24 hours when the flight was 23 hours away.

As for upgrades with points, well not much luck from PER to SYD!:(
I posted about a month ago, the reason for this. Its due to the DST, try at 22 3/4 hours away and you should be fine.

Tooner

Flights
My Map
Flashware said:
I posted about a month ago, the reason for this. Its due to the DST, try at 22 3/4 hours away and you should be fine.
Thanks Flashware; absolutely correct.

Tooner

Flights
My Map
Flashware said:
Very frustrating, isn't it ;)

Even still I jump on to checkin, only to be met with "too early"!
It was very frustrating, as I had to go to a meeting and could only get back to it 2 hours later, when clearly available good seats had been jumped on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronborland