QF Final 747 flights - SYD, BNE & CBR | Page 5 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

QF Final 747 flights - SYD, BNE & CBR

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
I declined my P1 'invitation'. Hopefully some more staff will get onboard intsead.

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Like Princess Fiona (SYD) and SamH004 I managed to get BNE tickets and its the first day of the BNE QF J lounge opening.
I wondered if we’d have the lounge open or not... so hopefully there are no delays to this otherwise we’ll be out in the terminal :(

From the timings I saw, not sure the bar will be open though ;)

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Any idea how bookings will work, as you can't search for BNE to BNE flights on the QF site? Will it be a link to a special booking page?
For the final 767 flight I recall it was originally just a regular service MEL-SYD so easily bookable, and they later changed the flight number. However the LRE flight had a link to a special page where you could book, and I would imagine that similar might be true of this flight. Not long to find out now.

Recent Posts

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lapa80

Currently Active Users