QF Amex Signup Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

I received an AMEX offer in the mail for a QF Premium card with 17500 points (15k after 1st purchase, 2.5k after 1st purchase on QANTAS services) and the annual fee waived for the 1st year.

What I'd like to know is were the previous 30-40000 point offers only available on the QF Ultimate AMEX card or the Premium card as well? Currently I would qualify for the Premium but not the Ultimate card.

I'm prepared to wait for better offers if thats likely otherwise I'll just signup for this one.

Hey Guys, I know there must be someone on these forums who can answer my question please?

All I want to know is - have there been the signup offers of 30 000 / 40 000 points on the QFF Premium AMEX card previously? Or were these higher offers only valid for the QFF Ultimate card?

Then I can determine whether its worth joining for the 17.5k points.

Thanks in advance
:)

Storm said:
All I want to know is - have there been the signup offers of 30 000 / 40 000 points on the QFF Premium AMEX card previously? Or were these higher offers only valid for the QFF Ultimate card?
:)

Hi Storm,
In November 2007 I received in the mail an offer for the QF Premium Card, it gave 30k points (27.5k for 1st spend and 2.5k for 1st QF spend) and no annual fee for the 1st year. Naturally I took up this offer ;)

Alanslegal said:
Hi Storm,
In November 2007 I received in the mail an offer for the QF Premium Card, it gave 30k points (27.5k for 1st spend and 2.5k for 1st QF spend) and no annual fee for the 1st year. Naturally I took up this offer ;)

Got the same offer in October 2007 which had an end date of December 2007. Very nice offer indeed and dont forget that with the Ultimate card you also get 1.5 QFF points per $1 and one free domestic flight per year.

Interestingly Mrs Josko got the same offer just a week ago....so it seems that it is still around but being selectively issued.

I'd take the 17,500 point offer in the first instance and hope that they get around to offerring you the 30k one in the future

josko said:
Got the same offer in October 2007 which had an end date of December 2007. Very nice offer indeed and dont forget that with the Ultimate card you also get 1.5 QFF points per $1 and one free domestic flight per year.

Interestingly Mrs Josko got the same offer just a week ago....so it seems that it is still around but being selectively issued.

I'd take the 17,500 point offer in the first instance and hope that they get around to offerring you the 30k one in the future

I got the ultimate offer twice late last year. Once was to take up the Ultimate card, the other was to convert my platinum credit card to the Ultimate card. There are variations on the theme around as well.

Sweet, thanks very much for the info guys. This gives me more to work with.

Think I might give AMEX a call & see what they can offer. If nothing comes of it I'll just apply for this 17.5K offer and grab the other offer if it reappears later down the track.

Storm said:
Sweet, thanks very much for the info guys. This gives me more to work with.

Think I might give AMEX a call & see what they can offer. If nothing comes of it I'll just apply for this 17.5K offer and grab the other offer if it reappears later down the track.

That's what I did as well. Grab the Amex Premium 17500 points no a/fee 1st year offer for now and see whether they have more offer later this year.

I am only a lowly bronze so I don't expect to get a 30k offer from them, as they probably target certain section of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back