Qantas website - experiencing difficulties | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas website - experiencing difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Was trying to log into my account now and got the following message:

Sorry

The site is experiencing difficulties at present. We apologise for the delay and will endeavour to restore operations as soon as possible. Please try again in a short while. In the meantime you can contact us on 131313 within Australia or your nearest Qantas office for all other enquiries.

Thank you for your patience.
Is this just me, or are others getting the same problem (because of the problems logging into AFF and FT over the past couple of days, just wanted to check)??

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I've had a variety of strange errors (including some NSAPI error) over the last day or so. At the moment get the same error when trying to log on to look at my account.

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Was logging in at the Frequent Flyer Login area on the main page the first time when it gave me the error.

Tried again now and it worked. :roll:

straitman

Flights
My Map
Lindsay Wilson said:
Was trying to log into my account now and got the following message:

Sorry

The site is experiencing difficulties at present. We apologise for the delay and will endeavour to restore operations as soon as possible. Please try again in a short while. In the meantime you can contact us on 131313 within Australia or your nearest Qantas office for all other enquiries.

Thank you for your patience.
Is this just me, or are others getting the same problem (because of the problems logging into AFF and FT over the past couple of days, just wanted to check)??
I've had no issues, however I was away from Fri morning until Sun evening when you were having the other problems. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jem1980