Qantas Web Site Down? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Web Site Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

serfty

Flights
My Map
Is anyone else having problems accessing the Qabtas web site.

When I try, I'm getting:
Sorry
The site is experiencing difficulties at present. We apologise for the delay and will endeavour to restore operations as soon as possible. Please try again in a short while. In the meantime you can contact us on 131313 within Australia or your nearest Qantas office for all other enquiries.

Thank you for your patience.
ps, looked for old thread but couldn't locate it....

ero

Yep, sure is.

It's been down since around 4:30pm. I've was looking for alternatives to an itinerary and all of a sudden lost connection to their site.

Been trying all evening and it's still not working.

ero

The link now gets into the main site but it's not reliable. Trying to login as FF member doesn't go anywhere.

serfty

Flights
My Map
JohnK said:
Ditto for me!
OK, it just responded properly ... However I was unable log on to my QFF account; just returned to the Home page with no error message or anything of that ilk ... :confused:

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
The site was down from at least ~ 6pm tonight.

Agree it's still flakey, but partially at least partially working now.

I love the excuses they give when the site is down:

Excuse 1:
"Qantas.com - Temporarily unavailable

Qantas.com is currently unavailable due to maintenance.
Try again later or contact us on 13 13 13 (in Australia), elsewhere contact your local Qantas office."

Excuse 2: (revised)
"Sorry

The site is experiencing difficulties at present. We apologise for the delay and will endeavour to restore operations as soon as possible. Please try again in a short while. In the meantime you can contact us on 131313 within Australia or your nearest Qantas office for all other enquiries.

Thank you for your patience.
"

Qantas. Please employ some real IT People instead of whoever you're employing/outsourcing to. If you really want my resume, all you have to do is ask :D

serfty

Flights
My Map
Frequent flyer stuff aside; I was able to use the flight arrival and departure functions.

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Mal said:
Qantas. Please employ some real IT People instead of whoever you're employing/outsourcing to. If you really want my resume, all you have to do is ask :D
You might cost too much.

I do agree with you on the error messages that come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinaus