Qantas Red Planet | Page 60 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Red Planet

AisleSeat

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Project Snow just received: got as far as 50% in --> "Thank you for your interest in our survey. Unfortunately, we are looking to speak to people with specific characteristics and you have not qualified to complete the survey." They claim to have inserted "trick questions" in this survey..... I didn't see anything tricky nor inconsistent with my answers.
Exact same thing happened. Video at beginning with elephant and music. I thought that was their "trick question". I was thinking finally, I'm going to complete a survey and then BAM, screened out.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Got screened out of Project Stigma this morning.

Still got a "resume" on Project Integrity 2. Already remember completing it (verrrrry long) but this one says I'm only 41% through. Not going to complete it. They can go jump...

GSP

I got Project Cycle, got punted after the first question. Was on about modes of transport to work over the last 7 days which I put as ran, rode and train (I did on one day when I felt a little crook). Given it was project cycle, I'm guessing the Train entry punted me.

redbatz

Flights
My Map
I got one for cosmetics - am female so thats all good. But I guess as had not recently bought something from Myer or DJ or couple other places mentioned was out also. Lucky if I get to complete one a month.

coriander

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I got Project Cycle, got punted after the first question.
I got as far as when did you last visit Melbourne - bang, got the flick.
Earlier today I got Project Property, got the flick after 3 questions. :(

That's four failures out of past five surveys..... maybe I should just lie :shock: !

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I got bumped from project property. When they asked where the property was that I was going to sell in the next 12 months (actually next month) there was no option for Melbourne Western suburbs. North, South and East were listed. So I clicked on 'other Victoria' and got screened out.

Sdtravel

Established Member
Just got screened out of Project ITC
Said i was male, in NSW Sydney with 50+ people in my company and i wasnt a match. :(

petercr

Flights
My Map
Just crashed and burned on Project Property - answered that we'd just tenanted a property in the last 12mths (in fact new tenants 2mths ago). Given what others have said, I wonder what demographic they're looking for??

Last edited:

love_the_life

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I just got through Property - though was probably lucky as I qualified by selling a residence in the past 12 months. Though I suppose if I said I intended to sell or buy I would've got through as well.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Finally got my invitation to Project Property but as expected, I got screened out as haven't bought, sold or rented property in the past 12 months.

diningdecadence

Established Member
Flights
My Map
what the heck is the difference between a refillable and a disposable razor? screened myself out of that one by saying i'd used neither - too much effort. been screened out of plenty recently, but that said the frequency appears to have increased greatly.

also screened out of umbrella by saying i wasn't planning on switching anything in the next 6 months

coriander

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Just received Project Fitout - answered "None of the Above" to first question on which industry I'm in and got bumped out.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RailMitra