Qantas Red Planet

MooTime

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
I got that title survey too... #2,885, but it was water safety in Victoria and for 150 points... wonder how they title these surveys and separate them from 1 to another
Apologies, have edited my previous post, it was Cherryblossom. my mistake, thanks for pointing it out.

Project Slippery closed for me, didn't get chance to do it.

tomlee1986

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Apologies, have edited my previous post, it was Cherryblossom. my mistake, thanks for pointing it out.

Project Slippery closed for me, didn't get chance to do it.
did that one too... #2,881, was quite long too... i did say only do it if you got time... and also not sure if you got a break in between? it was for suncorp bank

MooTime

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
did that one too... #2,881, was quite long too... i did say only do it if you got time... and also not sure if you got a break in between? it was for suncorp bank
I didnt get too many specific Q's regarding Suncorp insurance, seemed very general of insurance. Ah 30mins I'll never get back, ha but points ticking over.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Port Power

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Response Review Tracker about QFF satisfaction. An east 100 points for less than 10 minutes.

At the end of survey when asked if any comments about the survey, I added “invest in Australian call centres”. Every little bit helps!

tomlee1986

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Response Review Tracker about QFF satisfaction. An east 100 points for less than 10 minutes.

At the end of survey when asked if any comments about the survey, I added “invest in Australian call centres”. Every little bit helps!
got that survey but was screened out for saying i live in melbourne. but i think i got in late, and quota full thats why i was screened out

ksthommo

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Been getting heaps of surveys recently, ended up with a bonus 136 extra points, not the usual 15 points for Not A Match Project Blue Marlin.
Typo somewhere.

Attachments

• Survey Says.jpg
    Survey Says.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 11

tomlee1986

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red

I got the same survey but took me round 10 mins as I did it slower

Mort

Intern
Qantas
Silver Club
Virgin
Red
Completed Project Lunatone II - 150 points - Girls Clothes and Party Supplies

tomlee1986

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Completed Renewal tracker... 150 points for Margarine and butter... simple to complete

VPS

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Not a match for Project Dufell - it really annoys me going through all the screening questions (and why do they want your full DOB instead of just year) and then you know you're going to get kicked out after the first question

SYD

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Project TonkaBean about business vehicles. You’re warned that it’s quite long and I was happy to be screened out for having zero vehicles…

MooTime

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Salty Tracker - Beer Beer & more beer, hate dragging the nearly 30 beer images onto a selection. 200 points 15-20mins.
Project Obsufcation - non alcoholic beer/wine, 50 pints, 5mins

even attended a few non-alcoholic wine tasting research recently, seems to be very much flavour of the month.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Salty Tracker - Beer Beer & more beer, hate dragging the nearly 30 beer images onto a selection. 200 points 15-20mins.
Project Obsufcation - non alcoholic beer/wine, 50 pints, 5mins

even attended a few non-alcoholic wine tasting research recently, seems to be very much flavour of the month.
I have given up doing the drag and drop surveys.