Qantas Points Club Discussion

Ah, I think this might, most likely, follow suit of the QF Titanium Card
I would be most disappointed if the magical credit card turned out to be the QF Titanium card. I'd personally struggle to get value out of this card, albeit I acknowledge that some will disagree with me. I think this is another case where YMMV.
 
Qantas Money has removed the exclusion period for the SUB reading the fine print for both Platinum and Titanium cards.

Perhaps a sign of things to come. Make more QFF members more incentivised to get the card, especially Titanium. That might be the way to get SC for CR flights come 2028.
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top