Qantas Points Club Discussion

Ah, I think this might, most likely, follow suit of the QF Titanium Card
I would be most disappointed if the magical credit card turned out to be the QF Titanium card. I'd personally struggle to get value out of this card, albeit I acknowledge that some will disagree with me. I think this is another case where YMMV.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top