Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qantas customer advocacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongbob

Established Member
I read in the Qantas annual report that they note an increase in something called “customer advocacy”. Does any know what this actually is? Is it merely dealing with (1) inquiries and/or (2) complaints, or something else?

yohy?!

Established Member
I think it's some BS marketing metric around QF customers being so happy that they advocate to others positively thereby driving more revenue

Spongbob

Established Member
I think it's some BS marketing metric around QF customers being so happy that they advocate to others positively thereby driving more revenue
Thanks for the suggestion. But they also highlight their NPS score (which has been discussed elsewhere on AFF), so I don't think it is customers recommending QF to others.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

eastwest101

Established Member
Indeed - it is worth wondering what all these Qantas group customers are advocating.

They could be advocating how good the QF service is, their products are or advocating never again to fly Jetstar, how worthless their QFF points are, how difficult it is to redeem QFF points, how well they do priority boarding?

Without knowing the subject matter and the tone of the QF customers advocacy (negative, neutral or positive), its a meaningless metric/statistic in isolation.

Captain Halliday

Established Member
I'm not a subject matter expert here, but just as a guess, I don't think they're advocating for AJ.

Edit: typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novafresh