Qantas Club Cairns Int'l Terminal | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Club Cairns Int'l Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi Flyer

Hi

On the website closing is listed as being after last flight. Is this the last QF flight or is it open for the late night CO & NZ flights?

turtlemichael

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
Hi

On the website closing is listed as being after last flight. Is this the last QF flight or is it open for the late night CO & NZ flights?
It usually closes after the last OW or Qantas group flight. That is around 3.15pm the days the CX HKG flight operates but can be around 1.15pm if the last flight is the dreaded JQ57 to SIN

Kiwi Flyer

That's what I was afraid of. Are there any public showers at the international terminal?

turtlemichael

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Yep - at least there were the last time I noticed. In the public arrivals area next to the door out of customs. And of course it's only a short walk to the better QC facilities in the domestic lounge.

serfty

Flights
My Map
I think so; there was a FT or AFF discussion on this a few months ago. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Other than that it's a 10 minute process to walk to the CNS Domestic QP which is open from 0445 to "last departure". (... around 10pm today and 6:30pm tomorrow)

P

Platy

There are two showers in the DOMESTIC QF Club, which is in the DOM terminal about 100 metres walk from INTL.

The right hand shower room has a dead light bulb and no soap in the sink dispenser (as of the last 2-3 months:!:) - so maybe try the left hand shower room first;) .

Kiwi Flyer

I won't have enough time to visit dom QP (even assuming it is open), so the int terminal ones will have to be it. Presume landside. What cost? Do you need to supply your own towel & soap?

Thanks.

turtlemichael

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
I won't have enough time to visit dom QP (even assuming it is open), so the int terminal ones will have to be it. Presume landside. What cost? Do you need to supply your own towel & soap?

Thanks.
Landside. I haven't used it but I understand it's free and you need you own towel etc. Maybe someone has used it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cat1984

Currently Active Users