Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qantas' awesome new first class (according to Conde Nast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansett

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Some One Tell her shes Dreaming LOL. :)

Wasn't that one of the original concept interiors put out by Airbus?

TomVexille

Enthusiast
I remember seeing that photo in another article of potential cabin mock-ups. I don't think it was airline specific though.

The text does seem to describe the QF F seat though, so whoever attached the picture is the one who wan't paying attention.

Ansett

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
I remember seeing that photo in another article of potential cabin mock-ups. I don't think it was airline specific though.

The text does seem to describe the QF F seat though, so whoever attached the picture is the one who wan't paying attention.
Hi Tom seems you have hit the nail on the head. Also if you look at the cabin it the upper deck and not the lower deck where as we all know QF F is Located. It is good to see journalists do good research :) LOL

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Hi Tom seems you have hit the nail on the head. Also if you look at the cabin it the upper deck and not the lower deck where as we all know QF F is Located. It is good to see journalists do good research :) LOL
Journalists publish/post anything that will sell...

And I think you were right that it was an Airbus concept. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowsfury