Priority Pass Lounge - AMEX Platinum Charge

wsthong

Can we still get complimentary food and drinks when accessing their lounges.
How about food and beverage credits at restaurants, cafes and bars ?

Pretty sure the food and drinks is generally complimentary (although there may be some lounge specific exceptions, especially on the drinks)

No credit at restaurants and bars

They have done a major upgrade on the lounge .. so much more spacious than before (in a very different location as well). Really good dining setup now.

They have done a major upgrade on the lounge .. so much more spacious than before (in a very different location as well). Really good dining setup now.
Which lounge?
I'm a bit confused if we are talking about Amex lounges or Priority Pass lounges that Amex have access to
I wasn't at all impressed with the SYD Amex lounge last month

I was referring to the Amex Lounge at SYD .. perhaps I misread the OP's remark. @wsthong are you referring to the "House" lounge international or REX Lounge Domestic .. or the restaurants and bars at the various terminals i.e. :

In general, other airport lounges outside Australia

No priority pass lounge/access currently at BNE international It appears.….. prove me wrong! :)
While not priority pass, the amex app lists the Plaza Premium Lounge in BNE as being available by showing your amex card (along with 2 guests).

Awesome! - Thanks!. Got a JQ BNE DPS in J redemption in Oct, so no lounge access, but now I do! Thanks again…
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the Plaza Premium at BNE is currently only open for a grand total of 3 hours a day from 8-11pm.

Hopefully that changes by October for you!

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back