PR - PER new route to MNL/CEB/DVO: Y from A$599/ J A$2569 return | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

PR - PER new route to MNL/CEB/DVO: Y from A$599/ J A$2569 return

Melburnian1

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
PR has some good fares on its new PER - MNL route with connections to beach hub CEB and down in Mindanao, DVO:

The A321neo with 12 lie flat J seats (2-2 configuration) and IIRC 156 Y seats in the standard 3-3 setup should normally operate the 4x weekly MNL - PER v.v. flights.

The MNL connecting experience leaves something to be desired as it is overly bureaucratic and cumbersome despite the domestic flights departing next to the international arrivals and vice versa. However the dollar saving is worth it.

PR is a full service airline that serves reasonable to excellent meals, plus the usual (within reason) unlimited drinks, at seat entertainment on the A321neos (though not on all flights to/from CEB or DVO) and pretty good staff.

It's not a JQ or TR.

Inlander

PR has some good fares on its new PER - MNL route with connections to beach hub CEB and down in Mindanao, DVO:

The A321neo with 12 lie flat J seats (2-2 configuration) and IIRC 156 Y seats in the standard 3-3 setup should normally operate the 4x weekly MNL - PER v.v. flights.

The MNL connecting experience leaves something to be desired as it is overly bureaucratic and cumbersome despite the domestic flights departing next to the international arrivals and vice versa. However the dollar saving is worth it.

PR is a full service airline that serves reasonable to excellent meals, plus the usual (within reason) unlimited drinks, at seat entertainment on the A321neos (though not on all flights to/from CEB or DVO) and pretty good staff.

It's not a JQ or TR.
PAL'S A321 lie flat is outstanding. To me it's probably the No 1 A321 J experience in our region. They fly it out of BNE- as well

Melburnian1

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
PAL'S A321 lie flat is outstanding. To me it's probably the No 1 A321 J experience in our region. They fly it out of BNE- as well
For a while it was also on the MNL - SYD route, but the airline resumed operating larger A333s.

Inlander

For a while it was also on the MNL - SYD route, but the airline resumed operating larger A333s.
Yes that's right. It's amazing what they can do in the narrow bodies now in terms of comfort if they so desire. The range is quite good in them now and still improving. I can see more regional legs going to the newer generation of narrow bodies

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rewardsbonanza