Play the Frequent Flyer Top 10 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yada Yada

Established Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,877
Points
0
Yes, it's another "win a car" competition from QFF, this time trying to encourage members to switch to electronic statements.

There are four Mercedes-Benz to be won:
- an M-Class, E-Class, A-Class and C-Class.

What, no S-Class? :(

Click here for the competiton page.

BTW, it's open to Australian and NZ residents. :D
 
AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

Mal

Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
12,385
Points
10
Hahaha. I like the answer for the 2nd most popular activity.

Who would have thought! (And no, it's not asking how to switch to AA)



:)
 

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Messages
18,861
Solutions
4
Points
1,425
Mal said:
Hahaha. I like the answer for the 2nd most popular activity.

Who would have thought! (And no, it's not asking how to switch to AA)

:)

It's got to tell you something. Should it be that high in the list?
 

Yada Yada

Established Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,877
Points
0
oz_mark said:
Mal said:
Hahaha. I like the answer for the 2nd most popular activity.

Who would have thought! (And no, it's not asking how to switch to AA)

:)

It's got to tell you something. Should it be that high in the list?
I guess it's because everyone is trying to fly on other metal! :D
 
S

shillard

Guest
Yada Yada said:
There are four Mercedes-Benz to be won:
- an M-Class, E-Class, A-Class and C-Class.

What, no S-Class? :(


I drive a C-Class, so that should be more than good enough for the likes of you.

:p
 

stuandmel

Intern
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
60
Points
0
Yada Yada said:
Yes, it's another "win a car" competition from QFF, this time trying to encourage members to switch to electronic statements.


BTW, it's open to Australian and NZ residents. :D

How would an NZ winner get their car serviced? Ship it to Sydney?
 

Kiwi Flyer

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
5,546
Points
0
Mal said:
Hahaha. I like the answer for the 2nd most popular activity.

Who would have thought! (And no, it's not asking how to switch to AA)



:)

I guessed this correctly straight up. As for NZ winner they would have a local dealer.
 

Mal

Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
12,385
Points
10
danielh said:
What is the answer?

Regards
Daniel

The game is simple enough.

All you need to do is spend less than 5 mins playing and you'll get all the answers. They even prompt you where to put the tiles if you aren't correct!
 

danielh

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
352
Points
0
I tried it this morning with Firefox but got no feedback. I had to rush off to catch my plane so didn't get time to experiment too much though.

Regards
Daniel
 

Mal

Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
12,385
Points
10
danielh said:
I tried it this morning with Firefox but got no feedback. I had to rush off to catch my plane so didn't get time to experiment too much though.

Regards
Daniel

There are little "Up" or "Down" arrows on the Right Hand side of the tile once you put it on the board.
 

Skyring

Established Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
2,790
Points
720
Qantas
LT Silver
Yada Yada said:
shillard said:
I drive a C-Class, so that should be more than good enough for the likes of you. :p
Achtung baby! :D
I saw a Merc with the personalised numberplate "PZIV". Had to chuckle over that one.
 

danielh

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
352
Points
0
Mal said:
danielh said:
I tried it this morning with Firefox but got no feedback. I had to rush off to catch my plane so didn't get time to experiment too much though.

Regards
Daniel

There are little "Up" or "Down" arrows on the Right Hand side of the tile once you put it on the board.

Thanks, just figured it out. Didn't notice it at 5.45am. :) It was interesting to see that they still want to push people to the 'electronic' statements still. Also, as a frequent flyer I was hoping for an extra entry for every flight I make (unless I missed some small text somewhere).

Daniel
 
Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

NM

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
16,394
Points
1,295
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
shillard said:
I wanted 'PANZER' or 'PZKWV', but the wife vetoed them.
Oh no, does that mean you ended up with 'PANZIE" instead? :p

dons camouflage flack jacket and runs quickly in the other direction
 

Yada Yada

Established Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,877
Points
0
NM said:
shillard said:
I wanted 'PANZER' or 'PZKWV', but the wife vetoed them.
Oh no, does that mean you ended up with 'PANZIE" instead? :p

dons camouflage flack jacket and runs quickly in the other direction
Yep - now we know who wears the pants. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top