Passenger Shaming | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Passenger Shaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

russ

Passenger Shaming on Instagram and Facebook is the latest trend in internet shaming: It aims to shine the bright light of online justice on people whose rude, often gross, airplane behavior makes the flying experience even more miserable for the rest of us. The photos are submitted via email by anonymous flyers and flight attendants to PassengerShaming@gmail.com.
https://www.yahoo.com/travel/passenger-shaming-pictures-of-the-rudest-grossest-97733539572.html

It's not run by anyone on here, is it?!

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I've got a number of photos that I should post to these sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.