oz_mark's 1,000th post?? (No) Prize up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi Flyer

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
5,546
Points
0
Today (in which case happy birthday)?

or on the 12th (in which case happy birthday for next weekend)?
 

serfty

Veteran Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
43,970
Solutions
14
Points
3,300
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Kiwi Flyer said:
Today (in which case happy birthday)?

or on the 12th (in which case happy birthday for next weekend)?
JohnK said:
...Have a few beers for me as well while you are in Dubai celebrating your birthday :wink:
12th...


Thanks, No problems; hopefully complimentary ones from the Hilton Exec lounge.

(Apparently one must be discrete when imbibing in the UAE, certainly one must not roll down a street, open bottle in hand) :shock:
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
serfty said:
JohnK said:
...Have a few beers for me as well while you are in Dubai celebrating your birthday :wink:
12th...


Thanks, No problems; hopefully complimentary ones from the Hilton Exec lounge.

(Apparently one must be discrete when imbibing in the UAE, certainly one must not roll down a street, open bottle in hand) :shock:
Be very discreet.... :wink:
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
Only 13 posts to go before predictions close!
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
No more bets please gentlemen....

Code:
   serfty           12/03/06 @  9:00pm (AEST)
   JohnK            14/03/06 @  8:34pm (AEST) 
   Yada Yada        20/03/06 @ 10:00am (AEST)
   Mal              27/03/06 @  6:00pm (AEST)
   BlacKnox         04/04/06 @  1:00am (AEST)
   straitman        16/04/06 @ 12:00pm (AEST)
   Lindsay Wilson   21/05/06 @  9:00pm (AEST)

Hmm.... Only 47 posts to go!
 

serfty

Veteran Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
43,970
Solutions
14
Points
3,300
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
JohnK said:
No more bets please gentlemen....

Code:
   serfty           12/03/06 @  9:00pm (AEST)
   JohnK            14/03/06 @  8:34pm (AEST) 
   Yada Yada        20/03/06 @ 10:00am (AEST)
   Mal              27/03/06 @  6:00pm (AEST)
   BlacKnox         04/04/06 @  1:00am (AEST)
   straitman        16/04/06 @ 12:00pm (AEST)
   Lindsay Wilson   21/05/06 @  9:00pm (AEST)

Hmm.... Only 47 posts to go!
Well, that put the khybosh on my predictions.... :cry:

there are two predictions looking really good, John's and Peter's. Mal is awating in the wings should things go awry. :shock:
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
serfty said:
Well, that put the khybosh on my predictions.... :cry:

there are two predictions looking really good, John's and Peter's. Mal is awating in the wings should things go awry. :shock:
Only 17 to go now!

I have given up all hope. :( I get to keep my perfect "nil prediction" record in tack.

Come on Yada Yada it is time for your 15 seconds of fame!
 

Yada Yada

Established Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,877
Points
0
I can't believe that I actually have a chance of winning... nothing. :wink:
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
Only 1 post to go!

According to my calculations my prediction is still alive until 15:17 (AEST) today at which time it goes over to Yada Yada's prediction.

My time is almost up now with no 1,000th post in sight, over to you Yada Yada.

Code:
   serfty           12/03/06 @  9:00pm (AEST)
   JohnK            14/03/06 @  8:34pm (AEST) 
   Yada Yada        20/03/06 @ 10:00am (AEST)
   Mal              27/03/06 @  6:00pm (AEST)
   BlacKnox         04/04/06 @  1:00am (AEST)
   straitman        16/04/06 @ 12:00pm (AEST)
   Lindsay Wilson   21/05/06 @  9:00pm (AEST)
 
Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
Congratulations on your 1,000th post oz_mark!


Congratulations to Yada Yada for the closest guess!

<Coming to a playground near you the next installment of the 1,000th post thread>
 

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Messages
19,390
Solutions
6
Points
1,440
JohnK said:
Congratulations on your 1,000th post oz_mark!


Congratulations to Yada Yada for the closest guess!

<Coming to a playground near you the next installment of the 1,000th post thread>

Thanks JohnK, and you can blame the Irish and their whole St PAtricks Day thing for me not getting to 1000 earlier in the day :)
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
oz_mark said:
Thanks JohnK, and you can blame the Irish and their whole St PAtricks Day thing for me not getting to 1000 earlier in the day :)
Until I read your post just now I had totally forgotten about St Patricks Day. Oh well....

Good luck again on the 1,000 and here's looking forward to another 1,000. :D
 

Yada Yada

Established Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,877
Points
0
Congratulations oz_mark.

Now what will I do with this great (non) prize? :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)


Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Top