Outgoing Passenger Immigration Card (OPC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agfox46

In these days of etickets and OLCI, where can you obtain an OPC before arriving at the terminal?

Shano

Established Member
Maybe from a travel agent?

I always keep a few with me so that I can fill them out prior to arriving at immigration. As the supply dwindles its just a matter of grabbing some next time I go through immigration.

kpc

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Shano said:
Maybe from a travel agent?

I always keep a few with me so that I can fill them out prior to arriving at immigration. As the supply dwindles its just a matter of grabbing some next time I go through immigration.

yup..faced the same issue. Grabbed a large handful the last time I left Oz;)

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

acampbel

If you don't have one before hitting the airport I find that you can usually fill it in whilst waiting for your boarding passes at check-in and/or in the immigration queue.

Do I remember (or am I dreaming) that you used to get supplied with these mostly filled out?

Cheers,

Andrew

cssaus

Like others have said, it's a good idea to grab a handful on the way out.

I also try and maintain a supply of in-bound cards as well along with immigration cards for most of the other countries I tend to visit. I fill the cards in before I leave home.

Dave Noble

acampbel said:
Do I remember (or am I dreaming) that you used to get supplied with these mostly filled out?

istr getting given arrival cards with some information pre-filled, but don't recall getting pre-filled outgoing cards

Dave

Mal

Enthusiast
Doesn't Qantas complete most of your departures card if flying in F and using the SYD or MEL First class check-in?

Keith009

Established Member
I usually grab one from the check in desk, then fill it in prior to heading to passport control. For incoming - isn't it distributed onboard your flight?

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
QF009 said:
I usually grab one from the check in desk, then fill it in prior to heading to passport control. For incoming - isn't it distributed onboard your flight?
Yes it is.

simongr

Enthusiast
Mal said:
Doesn't Qantas complete most of your departures card if flying in F and using the SYD or MEL First class check-in?

They didnt do it for me when I flew F on a points upgrade out of sydney :(

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Dave Noble said:
istr getting given arrival cards with some information pre-filled, but don't recall getting pre-filled outgoing cards

Dave
Back in the days before oneworld when I was top level with QFF in "Gold", I do recall getting both prefilled departure cards ex MEL and ex AKL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Youwhat

Staff online