OT: Interesting what people do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shano

Established Member
Classic, particularly the black SUV.

Mal

Enthusiast
I saw this a little while ago, and think it is damn funny.

There is a clear "No Entry" sign, yet still people think they can try and enter the area.

Hmmm.

I shouldn't make any comments about Darwin Awards, but I will. What a pity engine/chassis damage is all that happens as a result of trying to enter that area rather than Darwin nomination type activities... A sore head doesn't really count does it?

Kiwi Flyer

it springs back fairly quickly - none even came remotely close to making it

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

NYCguy

Established Member
Yeah, those bollards sure don't muck around. LOL!

The reaction of the guy in the black vehicle is priceless.

ColinP

Mal said:
I saw this a little while ago, and think it is damn funny.

There is a clear "No Entry" sign, yet still people think they can try and enter the area.

Hmmm.

I shouldn't make any comments about Darwin Awards, but I will. What a pity engine/chassis damage is all that happens as a result of trying to enter that area rather than Darwin nomination type activities... A sore head doesn't really count does it?
I think there was a couple of very sore heads there. The driver's airbag in the dark vehicle went off and the passenger in the white Iveco right at the end, cracked the windscreen with his head.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Solutions
I hope these guys don't fly planes for a living

JohnK

Veteran Member
I think it is a credit to car manufacturers that there aren't more deaths on the roads the way people drive cars these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.