Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

No champagne on Int J

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazhere

Intern
Just flew Brisbane to Noumea and was disappointed to be offered Australian sparkling as the only bubbles on the flight. Had just enjoyed Taittinger in Bne F lounge and was looking forward to more, beginning with a pre take off drink in seat 1A. The FA was as surprised as I was when only a sweeter Australian sparkling was in the cabin. I have now had a week of authentic French brut-ness (in more ways than one) and am hoping to continue this all the way home! Fingers crossed

mannej

Let me guess Grant Burge sparkling?

Was it a 737 doing the run?

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
That's why I usually try to book the QF codeshare on SB. Endless supply of Champagne, Cognac, Armagnac, etc...

Austman

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Isn't it the same trans Tasman?

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
D

Deleted member

It's not like there aren't any reasonably priced French options!
But I suppose there is a perception by management that saving a few $ per flight is good business.

mannej

I find it funny that people cry murder or imported butter over local, yet are ok to chastise local sparkling products over ones that come from France;)

Last edited:

markis10

Veteran Member
I find it funny that people cry murder or imported butter over local, yet are ok to chastise local sparkling products over ones that come from France;-)
Your post has nothing to do with the conversation, people are complaining about not getting something that is advertised, that's not the case with your Segway.

mannej

Your post has nothing to do with the conversation, people are complaining about not getting something that is advertised, that's not the case with your Segway.
I was being sarcastic, get off your high horse.

kazhere

Intern
Departure is off to a brilliant start with Mumm in the Salon Hibiscus lounge. Salut!

Altair

PDB is sparkling however I thought in the air it was Charles Heidsieck.
Of course that could have been years ago and memory is failing me.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudiP