New Woolworths Rewards App | Page 3 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

New Woolworths Rewards App

flyingfan

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Just noticed this thread and downloaded the app. Sadly no 3k bonus for me.

Noticed a section where I could access last couple of tax invoices. Almost scary being able to retrieve the last few shopping lists.

Reactions: GSP

GSP

Just noticed this thread and downloaded the app. Sadly no 3k bonus for me.

Noticed a section where I could access last couple of tax invoices. Almost scary being able to retrieve the last few shopping lists.
I didn't realize that you can see your tax invoice for each shop. That is very good.

drross

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
The new reward app updates so much slower than the old app if you want to check points earned etc

flyingfan

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Another new app?!
And it's a pain. A popup each time reminding me of their extra cleaning procedures.
And I can't see a way to list nearby petrol stations and see all their prices at a glance. I have to tap on each store. Definitely less friendly for the consumer.

Mr_Orange

Established Member
Flights
My Map
And it's a pain. A popup each time reminding me of their extra cleaning procedures.
And I can't see a way to list nearby petrol stations and see all their prices at a glance. I have to tap on each store. Definitely less friendly for the consumer.
If you select a fuel type, the map shows the price of that fuel unless it is not offered at a particular station.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

moa999

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Got the new Android app with new logo today.

Still had the issue of giving me a $10 voucher when everything is going to Qantas...

Is it this difficult?

SuePa

Flights
My Map
Another app my poor, old phone is not compatible with. 🙁 It must be time for a new phone.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nigel Feather