Quickstatus
Enthusiast
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2013
- Posts
- 18,710
Oscar Wilde,
His other memorable associations with hotels were that he was arrested in one and he died in another
Last edited:
Oscar Wilde,
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
Another well written interesting TRThanks @RooFlyer . Next is getting through Term 4 at school with exams and reporting. Though I do also have the AFF Gathering in Adelaide to look forward to!
Over the summer my planned next trip is a cycling safari through rural India. I will of course do a TR for that so stay tuned!
PG used to have J seating, similar to Euro biz and excellent service 2 years ago, all but a few flights now @HumanPG274 (Bangkok Airways Economy, coughet to Bangkok)
Same deal with the toilets if you were using the Coral LoungeThis is a delightful little lounge. I grade it a B plus. The reason the grade isnāt higher is that you need to leave the lounge to go to the toilets outside (which are spotlessly clean).
And thereās no alcohol,

