exLXCXFF

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Oneworld
Emerald
Hi all

I received my new NAB Qantas Signature Rewards Credit Card in October. I have provided NAB with my correct QFF number in my application for the card (I am just looking at a copy of the submitted application!). Both statements received (Oct & Nov) tell me that I accumulated QFF points but none showed up so far in my QFF account.

I called NAB earlier this week and the operator told me that he can see my QFF number in the system but can't see any related problem. I asked him how he intends to solve this issue and the operator "did not know" and said someone will eventually call me back - which did not happen so far.

Has anyone else had this problem recently?

This issue has been ongoing for more than a year now.. i recall reading comments re: delayed points crediting.

Personally, I would eventually contact the complaints section of NAB and have them escalate this issue since you've already reached out to the general call centre to no avail.

Looks like NAB haven't learnt their lesson from 3 years ago! Read away...NAB's IT ineptitude turned out to be a bonanza for a lot of us!

Ps FOS is no more and replaced by https://www.afca.org.au/about-afca/rules-and-guidelines/previous-edr-schemes

My first NAB statement indicated my QFF number was not linked to the card (despite putting it in at the application stage - 95% confident I did anyway). I called up and had it added, and the 2nd statement period saw all points (1st and 2nd months), and the 90k bonus, into my QFF account. Card now cancelled and balance of annual fee to be refunded -$25.00 for 94000 points :cool:

Thanks everyone - I haven't heard from NAB yet but will call them again.

@Aus ATC - are you intending to now sign up for another QFF points friendly CC like from Westpac or are there exclusion periods / credit rating impacts from doing this. I actually haven't thought about it yet but this makes me thinking.

@Aus ATC - are you intending to now sign up for another QFF points friendly CC like from Westpac or are there exclusion periods / credit rating impacts from doing this. I actually haven't thought about it yet but this makes me thinking.
Yes - I think I have another one in me having served relevant exclusion periods. There is a risk of a hit to your credit score with multiple applications, but I have not seen mine decline excessively (if at all) with 3 applications so far this year.

Thanks for starting this topic, im in the same situation. I just looked online at my statement, which shows my QFF and 95k points earned on the last statement.
I'll make a phone call in working hours.

Same situation here. Call Centre employee said QFF number wasn't registered to account upon application. Pretty confident I entered it! :)

This has also happened to me. Thank you for this post as it prompted me to notice that the statement has a message about calling them to give my Qantas details. Of course, I did give them during the application stage.

I received 30k QFF compensation and had my annual fee refunded because they didn’t add my QFF number from my application or when I called to re-add it after the first statement.

Weirdly, the day after I called to re-add my number they sent me the ‘you have earned 100k points’ email which had my QFF number in it so thought nothing of it, but then they didn’t transfer by the agreed date. Apparently this email comes from a different dept who *can* access it from the application.

Morons, but as is often the case you do better out of the morons.

So I got the signature card on 19/11, met the minimum spend on 1/12 and got the first statement on 3/12. 120k bonus points already credited.

Pretty happy about it and the whole process was quite smooth. I did call 132265 twice once I got the card to confirm that they had the correct QFF number.

Now to cancel and get a rebate on the annual fee or keep the card for the year…

The failure of NAB to link QFF number with the card application seems to be an ongoing, significant issue that remains unresolved. Interesting to hear that NAB have offered compensation points due to this issue.

There's lots of discussion about it here: NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card: 100,000 Qantas Points ($3000 Spend in 60 Days), $195 1st Year Annual Fee @ The Champagne Mile

As mentioned above and in the OzBargain thread re current NAB deal, best to call as soon as you complete your application to ensure these details have been captured and bonus points credit on schedule.

That was interesting. Second statement. Hit bonus level. No points, nor bonus points arrived at Qantas. Called up, they couldn't even find a record of the card. :rolleyes:

So is this still happening? signed up to NAB nearly 3 months ago, rang them 3 times so far and yet to receive a single point let alone my 100k bonus points. Last call the call centre dude implied it wasn't just me but was happening to everyone?

Yep.

I called up as above. 3rd statement yesterday, hit the bonus. Points show on statement, still no points from this or prior statements posted to Qantas. 😑

They have sent me a letter in the interim to remind me to call up and give them my FF number (previously done), I assume to CTA so they don't have to pay an annoyance bonus.

Finally got my points and an extra bonus 5000 points compensation. not sure how true, but agent said their batch upload was failing so everyones points were being impacted.

I am shocked in this day and age how bad NAB's systems are, you can't even see your FF number on the app, website or statement with the only way to check being a phone call to their support. insane.

Back